Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Overcoming Financial IL-Literacy

Hello

My name is Jo Ann Brown. I am an author. The title of my book is Getting Started On Your 401(k) Plan.
This is not your ordinary Finance book. This book is easy to read and understand. It takes you step by step and it helps you to better understand your choices included in your employer's 401(k) plan.
I wrote the book because 77% of the workers don't understand investing. I purposely made it user friendly to entice you to read it. I want to help you make better choices and prepare you for a better future.
I write articles weekly for the newspapers.
I publish a monthly newsletter.
See for yourself how easy it is to overcome Financial IL-literacy.
Include me in your event planning.
I offer a Financial IL-Literacy Workshop and Seminar. It's about 3 hours long and I GUARANTEE this will be the best Finance Education you've ever received. Not only will I show you how, I am going to provide handouts that tell you where to get started. The information is FREE.
No, I am not selling product like life insurance. I am giving you the knowledge needed to help secure you financially.
Look for Financial CoachWebsite: www.jab401k.com

No comments: